Sunday, January 3, 2010

Darren and Service Alert pup Tyson




Here is a testimonial from Denise about her son Darren and Service Alert pup Tyson.

At around 6:45 this morning I was take Service Alert pup Tyson to go outside and get
busy. He did not want to go outside, he walk to the bathroom down the hall. Tyson was scratching at the
door and I ask my son if he was ok. Well come to find out a minute later what he came out of the bathroom he told me did not feel good like he was going to pass out. I told Darren that he was not going to school today because of Tyson doing his job and for him telling me how he felt.

Darren and Tyson went back to bed but Tyson got on the bed and sniffed his head to make sure he was fine.
Tyson is a Service Alert pup for Epilepsy and I am so happy we have him.

No comments:

Post a Comment